Good ol' fashioned oatmeal

UGH! I'm sorry blog for neglecting you lately, it's just that I needed a break and I think I've been busy though not quite sure with what.  We've had some space from eachother and I feel like I can share this silly little thing that I love so much. So it's just oatmeal, whatever!


Want. Every. Morning. We have some scottish style steel cut oats, nut cream, raspberry agave and earth balance.  Yummers!

Anyways, I'm suffering from this disease that some commonly refer to as poverty so have not been able to muster up the strength and will to spend all of my money on food as I usually do.  Car insurance wins this time! Hopefully I'll be able to start cooking more soon.  That kind of sounds like I haven't been eating, but obviously this is never true for me.  I'm just eating boring stuff.  Some backlogging of bloggable items is occuring, so I'll try to get those out into the ether..net. ha! Bye!

Jp

Comments

  1. Holy shit that nut cream looks intense. I would love to know more about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts