SUPERCREMA: for grownups who care about animals!



The moment has come....after many years I have finally found a vegan version of the childhood favorite, nutella. Although I am aware that I could make such a decadent spread myself, it's not as special or nostalgic for me. So here's my shameless product plug.

Justin's all-natural Chocolate Hazelnut Butter! True to the original Italian supercrema, it's not too sweet. But unlike nutella, this seems to have more hazelnut than chocolate as opposed to equal amounts of both. Apparently in the 1960's Italy was being taxed heavily on cocoa beans, so this spread was developed in an effort to make something delicious, thrifty and chocolatey. But now, in our age of green consumerism, we can eat up all the chocolate we want and even call it sustainable! Woooppiiieee! Justin's uses all organic and sustainably grown ingredients. So ease your mind exploiters and enjoy!

Check out all of these awesome nut butters!

I'd like to thank Marshall's for having way too many jars of olives, infused oils, and of course- random vegan shit.

Also, my gratitude to Boston Organics for supplying me with yummy bananas and pears.

Next Post Soon!

Comments

Popular Posts