Smörgåsbord Breakfast!

Sometimes you just want too many things for breakfast.  Other times you wake up at noon and cannot decide whether or not you want breakfast or lunch.  Slash every time...night jobs are not very conducive to productivity or life in the AM. 


French Pullman Toast from Jessica's Brick Oven in Woburn which is seriously the most delicious and beautiful bread I have ever eaten...ever! I'm dead serious about this. Let's see what else. Fresh sliced tomatoes, baked polenta with pesto, garlic-braised brussels sprouts and Lightlife Smoky Tempeh Bacon.

The braised brussels sprouts recipe is from Vegan Soul Kitchen.  It basically involves brussels, olive oil, broth, lots of garlic, white wine, thyme, salt and pepper.  YUM! And again, yum.


My new favorite way to eat brussels and brunch! I hope you enjoy some of my product plugs.  They are really good finds. 

Comments

Popular Posts