Radical Cupcakes

Vegan cupcakes are like totally radical, right?? WELL! How about if you put a vegan cupcake in an ice cream cone, covered it in frosting and sprinkles and ate two of them in one night?? Revolutionary indeed.

Except not really because this time I only used a box of Duncan Hines cake mix and cheapo cones.  Though I did make the frosting myself.  I guess we should just call these "liberal" cone cakes.  Oh well...and such is my life.  Anyways, my mother always made these for my birthday.  Well she made lots of things for my birthday but these were always for bringing into class.  Remember that?  I actually think that this tradition should be restored and the birthday person (not my mom anymore) shall bake and feed their peers. 


Only ice cream flavored cupcakes should go in these cones.  There, another weird rule established! Next time I'll make mint chip, or vanilla with fudge ganache, whipped cream and a cherry on top. AH! Yes!

Yay for cute food.

Comments

Popular Posts