Super Cute Lentils and Pasta



I am revisiting this recipe that I made oh so long ago.  It has pasta and lentils joined together in some fusion of soup, stew and sauce.  Honestly, if I had a restaurant this would be on the kids menu because it will always have "cute" pasta in it. 


Originally I used pastina, then alphabets, and now I'm using "travel shapes." Come on, it would be a hit! Obviously adults would be able to order it too because I believe children and adults should eat the same food...and that food should be delicious and healthy (most of the time)!! No chicken fingers, chicken nuggets, chicken anything really.  No plain hamburgers, no pasta with butter (unless there is an herb in there), no eating only the tops off the broccoli.  KIDS! Hence, lentils and pasta.  God forbid anyone ever lets me take care of another human being, at least it would eat well. 


More thoughts on the matter: If I were to have a child, I would want to raise it as some kind of favor to an adult friend.  In other words, as Shulamith Firestone once put it, I ain't shitting out no pumpkin.  k?  Who says you have to birth a human to be a good mother to it?  I want to have a family that consists of many mothers! With no fathers! Or multiple fathers, but they wouldn't be biologically bound, straight, or husbands.  And we would all live on a farm and save all the kitties in the world, watching them run around and trip balls off my catnip infested meadow lands!  Okay, it's late.  But I'm dead serious.  Alternative families.  Tiny vegan soliders.  Women in charge.  Animal Sanctuary.  Lentils. 

Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts