Homeslice Seitan: 2 ways

I had whole multiple bunches of seitan salami earlier in the month! We ate it for 2 weeks straight.  My tummy was surprisingly satisfied with this amount of gluten.  I may have tried to cut back the gluten intake in other areas though! Anyways, here are 2 ways of eating sliced seitan cold cuts!

Open-Faced Seitan Sandwich with Celeriac Sauce, Cheddah Daiya, and Scallions on Flax-Quinoa Bread!


Also served with curry-mashed-turnips and wild rice!

Then we have a standard Euro breakfast sandwich.  This is a breakfast Germans and Swedes eat for sure! I totally understand why.


Crusty bread with seitan salami, earth balance, mustard or mango-chili spread, red leaf lettuce and watermelon radish.  Want. All. Day.  (Carrie if you read this, yes...I managed to save that German mango-chili spread until 6 months after it being purchased!)

Just a little somethin somethin.  More very soon!'

love,

jp

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts